Possible Treatment Of High Blood Pressure
There is not any such cure for the essential hypertension, but following a healthy lifestyle can quite be able to bring your blood pressure down towards a normal level. It is one of the main reasons, why the drug treatment may not be offered to give you a healthy lifestyle, along with only mild hypertension that is above 120/90 mm Hg but below 160/100 mm Hg.
Though medication is used if the lifestyle changes alone fail to the lower blood pressure sufficiently, but usually it is recommended that the drug treatment is always offered to those who are with:
- A blood pressure which is above 160/100 mm Hg.
- Blood pressure which is much more than 140/ 90 mm Hg (that is mild Hypertension), aside from that who also have some cardiovascular disease or some significant risks of developing of this or damages to the hearth. Additionally diabetes, damages in the kidney or the eyes may also be resulted for the high blood pressure.
- Or an isolated systolic hypertension that is more than 160 mm Hg.
According to the current UK guidelines it can be also recommended that the level of the blood pressure always needed to be even much more lower for the certain people and it is said that treatment should aimed to lower blood pressure, which is below 130/80 and if a person has the following:
- A complication of the diabetes,
- Especially when a problem in the kidney,
- Had a chance of serious cardiovascular event associated with heart attack, TIA or stroke,
- Or facing some chronic kidney diseases.
But be remembered all of the medicines can carry additional side effects, so it is very necessary sometimes to try different drugs if an internal treatment causes for problem.