Obsessive compulsive disorder can be said an anxiety disorder in which people can get repeated and unwanted thoughts, ideas, feelings and sensations or behaviors which may lead them towards doing something. In this disease often the person carries out the behavior in order to get rid of the obsessive thought, which only provides them temporary relief but not give the obsessive rituals which may even cause for great anxiety.
- Recurring your thoughts:
The term “obsessions” which can quite be able to make you anxious, where in spite of that, these can also be the uses of unpleasant words or phrases or picture in your mind.
- Replacing those necessary things that you do over and over again:
The term “Compulsions” which is quite be able to make you feel less anxious and even you may try to correct the thoughts by saying a special word, counting or by doing any particular ritual like washing your hands over and over again.
Many factors may be associated in explaining the exact causes of OCD, as described in the following:
- Very frequent it can run inside one family.
- Near about one in each and every three cases a stressful life events may even bring this disease on.
- A new job or even a birth of a child life can changes such as puberty,
- May an imbalance occurred of a brain chemical named as serotonin, aside from that it has also known as 5HT.
- You are a meticulous, methodical and neat person but all of these traits start to dominate your life along with observe washing or organizing or cleaning.
- You have to start writing or recording your troubling thoughts and have to go over them in order to help some people. Moreover you must need to do this regularly for around half an hour every day while you are trying to resist any kinds of usual compulsive behavior.
- You should never use alcohol in order to control your anxiety.
- If your thoughts looks like conflict with your religion as well as faith then start taking over with someone whom your trust and who can share your beliefs.