Cholera is a severe diarrheal disease which may even cause for death if it is not treated properly. Though due to the advanced of the modern hygienic such as drinking water and clean sanitation system the chance of getting this disease is very rare in today’s world. But most of the time the disease of Cholera always take place due to the bacterium or Vibrio Cholerie.
Causes of Cholera:
The most common cause of the cholera have described in the following just read the following segment carefully:
- In general case it is caused by a germ which is called “Vibrio Cholerae”.
- Also it may happen along with the exposure from the poor hygiene.
- Even it may happen by having raw or undercooked food.
- The susceptibility to cholera may also be increased just by a deficiency or by an absence of the hydrochloric acid.
In general cases the possible chance of spreading this disease is after a disaster where regular cleaning of water as well as food supplies is often unavailable. Moreover this disease can also be spread due to infected people already using the dirty water sources in order to clean themselves or to dispose of his waste.
Curse of Cholera:
The primary symptoms of cholera are often profuse as painless diarrhea and vomiting of clear fluid. But in general cases the symptoms include the following:
- Cramping abdominally
- Too much dehydration
- A dry skin
- Mount may feel dry
- Excessive thirst
- A very low output of the urine
- Very low blood pressure
- Cramps on the leg
- Rapidly increased heart rate
- Sunken on eyes
- Too much Tiredness
- Sleepiness very unusually
- Vomiting tendency
- Watery diarrhea
But be remembered in the infected persons by the rapidly loss of body fluids always lead them towards dehydration and shock. So without a treatment it may even lead them towards death within an hour.